Wednesday, May 13, 2009

207

Putin is here, people.

'Nuff said.

I'll certainly share any and all info/footage I can get my hands on...might have to haunt Sukhbaatar Square, since the House of Parlaiment is on the north side of it, though apparently no one but the most inner of circles has been allowed in the building for four days (hearsay, don't quote me).

Putin in li'l ole Ulaanbaatar! The Asia Foundation is close by the Square, so I might be like two hundred yards away from him Right Now! I feel like Ashton Kutcher must have felt at Obama's White House Correspondents Dinner earlier this month, except I didn't vote for Putin and probably wouldn't--I'm rather a shoddy journalist, but still a journalist, so Putin scares the shit out of me.

1 comment:

  1. Even for people who like his politics, he can still judo-throw them, so he's still scary :(

    ReplyDelete